Commissioned Bachelor Degree Studies in The programme provides students with tools for analysing and responding to the dynamic challenges facing contemporary societies, organisations and institutions. Key topics covered by the programme include governance in the context of public sector reforms, changing modes of public service delivery, and evidence-based policy making. A cross-cutting theme of the programme is the role of public governance in fostering socially and economically sustainable societies.
The Programme provides the participants with competence in
- recognising and understanding the role of governance in contemporary societies,
- discussing on current theories, models and approaches on public governance and management and their viewpoints on solving existing problems and dilemmas, and
- working with various analytical models to support professional practice as well as work-life related managerial and communication skills.
Objective of the programme
- Give insights into the latest academic research on public governance and management.
- Provide with competences in working with various analytical models to support professional practice and work-life related managerial and communication skills.
- Encourage empowerment in helping nations, regions and organisations to respond to complex challenges facing contemporary societies.
Programme will qualify to a wide array of supporting positions at the local, regional and national (i.e. municipalities, ministries), as well as at the international level. Graduates from the programme can also find employment from the private sector.
Contact us for more information
On request for commissioned group
3 years of full-time study (180 ECTS)
Max. 30 participants