Quality Education Needs Quality Leadership
Our mission is to educate global educational leaders in shaping a better tomorrow. We base our programme on the world-leading Finnish pedagogical philosophy and it’s well-known practical approaches combined with the visionary leadership and management expertise.
- Become a visionary leader who is future-oriented, capable of strategic thinking and transformative leadership, and who can coach and inspire others.
- Gain thorough and up-to-date knowledge on education and obtain the ability to operationalise this knowledge in a global educational environment.
- Learn to recognise and exploit the opportunities in different educational contexts and to search for innovation, self-renewal and growth.
- Develop as a person in the areas of critical thinking communication skills and networking.
Full Executive MBA in International Educational Leadership and Management
Diploma Programme in International Educational Leadership and Management
Studies are organised in 2 modules:
Studies include blended learning with online courses, independent work, group work and on-site face-to-face trainings.
Find content in Module 1 and Module 2 below.
Completing module 1 participants will receive an Executive Diploma in Educational Leadership.
The Diploma (20 ECTS) includes:
Diploma studies are recognised in the full EMBA in Education degree, if the studies are continued with the module 2.
Find content in Module 1 below.
Total duration of studies 1.5 years, 60 ECTS
Total duration of studies 6 months, 20 ECTS
- Strategic management and foresight
- Personal leadership & intrapreneurship
- Global leadership
- Pedagogical leadership and diversity management
- Brand, marketing and sales
- Economics and society
- Personal leadership skills
Optional training period in Finland:
Accounting and finance, quality management, education in the Digital Era
- Managing change
- Creativity and innovations in education
- Responsible education
- Educational legislation and policy
- Challenges in education management
- Emotional intelligence
- Media, communication, interaction and networking skills
Contact us for more information
The programme is targeted for future-oriented educational directors and leaders, who are committed to developing their own organisations as well as their own personal leadership skills.
1,5 years or 6 months, can be modified to 1-2 weeks Short Course