Teaching and Learning in Higher Education is a professional development programme. It focuses on promoting pedagogical expertise in higher education. With the term pedagogical expertise, we do not refer just to individual, but also to collegial pedagogical competency that is promoted, sustained and fostered within the university community. Pedagogical competency results in excellent curriculum, learning environments and processes, and high quality learning outcomes.
Designing learning processes and environments
• Constructive alignment: learning goals, teaching methods and assessment
• Atmosphere and the role of group in learning
• Flexible learning environments and online learning
Developing expertise in teaching and learning in higher education
• The curriculum in developing learning processes and environments
• Pedagogical competency as a competency of the community
Special features of teaching at university
• Combining research and teaching
• Academic supervision processes
Contact us for more information
The programme is primarily targeted at professors, teachers, researchers and supervisors, especially those who are interested in developing the pedagogical expertise, and linking up with colleagues with similar interests. One programme is aimed at 20-30 delegates.