The Finnish system of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) is regulated by the law and is based on preventive approach. Strong political will among social partners, a firm regulatory basis, a well-functioning occupational health service system, and a good knowledge base have enabled the sustainable development of occupational health services in Finland.
Occupational health care combines the efforts of employers, employees and health care professionals concerning:
- The health of employees, plus work and functional capacity at different stages of working life,
- Preventing work-related diseases and accidents,
- The health and safety of work and the working environment, and
- The functioning of the work community.
Finland University welcomes you to join 3-day study visit in Finland. The study visit includes:
- Lectures by academic experts and professionals,
- Possibility to share ideas and discuss with Finnish professionals, and
- Site visit.
3 DAY STUDY VISIT: Occupational Health Care in Finland
contact us for more information
Doctors and healthcare professionals.
3 days in Finland
Approx. 10 500 € / group (excl. pos. VAT)