The commissioned Master's Degree Programme in Public Financial Management provides the students with high quality education and an academic degree in administrative sciences.
The programme offers the participants an opportunity to apply knowledge and skills gained in public management environment in general and particularly in financial management into their own working environment. Having completed the programme the participants will be capable of assessing the different elements of public financial management in national and local circumstances.
The Programme provides the participants with competence in:
- premises and basic principles of public financial management,
- sustainable financial planning and budgeting in public sector,
- evaluation and measurement, and
- interpreting and using financial and performance information.
Objectives of the programme
- Give insights into the latest academic research on public administration and in particular on public financial management;
- Provide with competences in public finance and financial decision making in the public sector;
- Enable to work for the national development aims, in service of companies, public authorities and other organizations.
Programme will qualify to a wide array of expert positions at the local, regional and national levels (i.e. municipalities, ministries), as well as at the international level. Graduates from the programme can also find employment from the private sector.
Contact us for more information
Applicants with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the field of economics, finance, public administration, management or related areas.
On request for commissioned groups
2 years of full-time studies (120 ECTS)
Max. 30 participants