- Strengthen participants competence in theoretical and practical geospatial skills in their
applied fields of expertise
- Provide professionally qualified and sufficient skills in using digital geospatial information,
- GIS, image processing, ICT and related techniques in daily work
- Improve participants skills in designing GIS-based work routines and solutions.
Contents of The Programme
Theoretical and hands-on GIS training with geospatial software (ArcGIS, Q-GIS, IDRISI, ERDAS Imagine, PostgreS etc) including:
Availability of The Programme
- Public Participatory GIS and Land Use Planning
- Monitoring and Mapping Land Cover Changes
- GIS and Coastal Management
- GIS and Flood Risk Assessment
Contact us for more information
GIS skills for environmental specialists is targeted for environmental authorities, planners, researchers and NGO’s working with spatial planning or environmental problem-solving tasks, where daily work needs to be based on advanced scientific, methodological and practical skills in applying geospatial methodologies.