The short, intensive course offers you the core of the modern health care education and information about the competences required in the future working life in health care. The course is especially designed for teachers and managers of health care.
After the course you will be aware about; the possibilities and the benefits of teaching technology in health care education from the perspectives of teachers and students, the competences required in future working life in health care and the role of the care giver; responsibilities and duties.
Contents of The Programme
The three day short course includes:
- teaching technology applications including simulation pedagogic
- competence levels set by Bologna
- practical know-how reguired, e.g., information technology skills, language skills, teaching and supervising skills
- a tour of the Kuopio University Hospital (KYS), meeting with the chief nursing officer, nursing director
- the role, responsibilities and duties of the care giver (nurse or similar ) in the Finnish/European health care system
Structure and Length of The Programme
Experts in the field will give a distance lecture in web environment available in participant´s own organizations, following with two days course at the University of Eastern Finland including series of lectures, practical applications and visits in a university hospital and skill lab. The participant will receive related group tasks for the closing seminar conducted in one´s own organization. At the end of the course all the participants will receive the certificate. The duration of the course is two-three days. The course dates are determined together with the customer.
The course is intended for both educational and administrative staff in the field of health care. The starting level of the participant should be Bachelor´s or Master´s education in the field of health care. The course is the most beneficial for teachers of health care, managers and deputy managers, practical training coordinators and those responsible for methodical work in the institutes of in the field of health care.